Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. LEGAL NOTICE
This website is in Switzerland and only the Swiss laws of the canton of Vaud are applicable.
2. PRODUCTS AND PRICES
The unit prices in Swiss Francs or in Euros are tax-free as the shop is not affiliated to the Swiss VAT. Any charges levied by the customs of your own country will be at your expense.
3. ORDER AND VALIDATION OF YOUR ORDER
- No minimum order amount.
- To avoid unpleasant customs surprises, all orders are capped at 2 kilos maximum.
- To order, you must be of age or have received the prior consent of your parents.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an automatic email containing the instructions for your payment and a summary of your order.
- If you should change your mind and would like to give up your order, would you please send a short message to cancel it.
4. YOUR DATA
HappyServiettes.ch undertakes NOT to share the data collected during any order with third parties. Your personal data will only be used and stored by HappyServiettes.
5. PAYMENT OF YOUR ORDER
- By Paypal in Euros or in Swiss Francs : Paypal.ME/Happyserviettes or email@example.com
- Postal account (CCP) in Swiss francs : Iban CH60 0900 0000 1768 3035 7 in the name of Anne Piguet, 1033 Cheseaux, Switzerland
- By Cheque in Euros: to be sent to Anne Piguet, Chemin de Sorécot 12, 1033 Cheseaux, Switzerland
- Cash at the boutique
The details for each payment method will be provided with your order confirmation.
6. DELIVERY & SHIPPING COSTS
Goods will be shipped upon receipt of your payment.
Paper napkins and tissues are carefully packaged in plastic bags so that they do not suffer from moisture.
All shipments are made by Swiss Post.
HappyServiettes.ch will not be held responsible for any loss of package, delay in distribution or damage to items by third parties.
The details of the shipping costs can be found under the tab "Shipping" and are an integral part of the general terms and conditions.
For any dispute that can not be solved by the usual Swiss commercial channels, the jurisdiction is in Lausanne, canton of Vaud, Switzerland.
If the answer to your question is not mentioned in the above points, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will reply to you with pleasure.
Terms and Conditions – February 2023